Where does it take place?
In the facilities of our Biscuit factory in Medellin
Cra. 52 # 2-38 Guayabal Avenue.
When does it take place?
It takes place during the month of December.
At the beginning of the season, we have a few private shows and then we open all the shows to the public.
On December 7, 24 and 25 there are no performances.
Who can attend?
It is a gift for all the families who want to enjoy it.
All people, of all ages, are invited.
How many shows per day?
If you want to experience the magic of this season with Noel's Christmas Show, all you have to do is line up outside the Company.
We have three shows a day at 6:30, 7:30 and 8:30 at night.
All performances are free!
Tips to keep in mind
- The NOEL Christmas Show is a completely free event for all ages. Admission is free and without a ticket. There is only a ticket office for the private functions that are for our collaborators, clients, suppliers and social foundations of the city.
- To enjoy the event, you only have to stand in line at our factory in Medellin (Guayabal Avenue).
- We invite you to arrive early. The place has capacity for 1,350 people per function but it is essential to arrive at least 1 hour in advance.
- Once the performance has started people are not allowed in the stands, for security purposes.
- As it is an open-air show, please note that if it rains the function must be cancelled for safety reasons.
- We recommend that you come by public transport. The nearest metro station is El Poblado station.